Here's the 13 pages with the tag girls
- 16 days of activism against gender-based violence
- ACORD at the 58th CSW: Hear the voices of African women and girls
- ACORD calls on African governments to hasten implementation of global recommendations for gender equality as world marks International Women's Day
- ACORD launches report 'African Women & Girls - Their Say on their World post 2015'
- ACORD Rwanda hosts civil society consultation on the post-2015 framework
- African women and girls - their say on their world post 2015
- Donor funding beyond 2015: How Robust and Flexible will it be?
- International Day of Zero Tolerance for FGM: Kenyans take Heart, Even the US Overcame FGM!
- Investing in Africa's teenage girls - making them agents of change
- Press Release: African Women and Girls - Their say on their world post-2015
- Promoting safe motherhood: a story of the ACORD/UNFPA dignity kits in Nyumanzi Health Centre II, Adjumani District | ACORD Uganda
- Still a lot to be done as the world marks the International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
- The Girl Child: Have we done enough? | International day of the Girl Child
Here's the 2 files with the tag girls
- Les mutilations génitales féminines dans les régions de Hadjar Lamis et du Gu&e
- Presentation at CSW58 joint UN women-ACORD side event in New York